This semester, I thought I would share some tips for getting more bang out of ANGEL.
The first tip is that you can rearrange the order of items listed under the “Lessons” tab and within each folder (such as a list of homework assignments or lecture notes).
By default, ANGEL puts the newest item posted at the bottom, but often it’s helpful for students if it’s at the top where they can quickly spot it. If you want to move the newest items on top do the following:
- Enter your course and click the Lessons tab (this is the top level).
- if you wish to rearrange items in a folder, enter the appropriate folder. Otherwise changes will only affect the top level.
- Click the Rearrange link at the top of the Lessons area.
- Drag and drop folders to the appropriate location.
- Click the Save button to finalize changes.