Now that you have had experience using technology in the classroom, you can share your insights on what worked, what did not work and how you think technology and teaching should move forward.
You will want to answer some of these questions in your portfolio (either on one page or included with your examples).
Why Use Technology?
- Why should you use technology for teaching?
- How does using technology relate to the pedagogy of teaching?
- What are the limitations of technology as a solution for teaching and learning challenges?
- How does technology help you and the people with whom you work and teach?
- How does using technology relate to your personal and professional goals?
- What methods will you use to achieve your goals?
- How do you know when you have achieved your goals?
- Did the student behavior meet your expections?
- What would you recommend to a colleague?