This page explains how to create a page and add to the top toolbar.
Add a Page
- Enter your site following the instructions to Edit your a Portfolio Site.
- In your site’s dashboard, click Pages in the left menu and select Add New.
- Edit the page entry form as desired.
- Click the Publish button to save the content.
- Click the View Page button view the page on the live site.
Add Page to Top Menu
- In your site’s dashboard, click Appearance in the left menu and select Menus. On the menu you page, you will see a list of pages and blog categories on the left and Menu 1 on the right.
- On the left area, click Pages, then View All tab to see a list of available pages.
- Check any page you wish to appear in the top bar, then click Add to Menu. The page will appear in the right menu area.
- In the right menu area, drag and drop the pages into the desired order.
- Click the Create Menu or Save Menu button to lock down changes. Some additional items may appear.
- Check the option for Primary Navigation to place menu in the top toolbar
- Click the Create Menu or Save Menu button to lock down changes.
Menus in Other Locations
Note that additional menus can be created within the sidebar as a widget. In addition, other themes besides the 2012 theme may include multiple sites for menus.