This page explains how to find and insert links between pages or blog entries on your site without hand coding them.
- Enter your site following the instructions to Edit your a Portfolio Site.
- Create a page or blog entry.
- Highlight any text you wish to become a link and then click the link (chain icon) button. A link tool window opens with a URL field and a list of available pages on the site.
- For an external link, copy and paste the URL into the URL field.
- For an internal link, select one of the pages listed at the bottom of the link window.
- Click Add Link to complete the process.